Cynthia Spencer Hospice provides specialist palliative care services for South Northamptonshire.
Poviding inpatient care, outpatient services, Wellbeing services, Hospice@Home, lymphoedema service and palliative care clinical nurse specialist service.
Their focus is on quality of life and respecting the uniqueness of each person.
Hope is a progressive anti-poverty charity that works to improve the lives of anyone affected by poverty, especially homelessness; through services, training, campaigning and advocacy.
Hope is a community charity owned by local people, doing good things in Northampton for local people:
- Provide practical services and things that help people survive poverty and homelessness
- Help people to access training and skills to improve employability
- Offer diversionary and fun activities and experiences to those on low incomes
- Campaign against poverty and negative attitudes and poor treatment towards people on low incomes
- Support migrants and refugees
- Work to improve our community in partnership with community members
Acorns Children’s Hospice provide specialist palliative care for life limited and life threatened babies, children and young people and support for their families.
Their hospices provide a home from home environment where children can take part in a range of fun and therapeutic activities, from arts and crafts sessions to hydrotherapy. Children visit Acorns for respite, short breaks, end of life and emergency care, whilst providing families with a much needed break from caring round the clock.