Last updated: May 2018
Processing on the legal basis of 'legitimate interests' (Article 6.1(f) of the GDPR)
In simple terms the legal basis of ‘legitimate interests’ means that the processing is necessary to provide the services Advanced Access Ltd provides as a specialist supplier of Access Control, CCTV, Door Entry, Security Systems and associated accessories to UK based installers.
In order to do this we may collect and keep a record of personal data about you from our telephone conversations, emails and written communications. When you contact us, you may be required to provide certain information such as your name, company name, telephone number and email address. We may also ask you for additional information such as your mobile phone number, address, or credit card details as required under the circumstances. Please let us know if any of your personal data changes or is inaccurate so that we may keep our records up-to-date.
We may use the personal data we collect from you in various ways, including to:
- • name
- • email address
- • correspondence address
- • telephone number
- • employee details (if you engage us for payroll purposes)
- • financial data and bank account numbers that you provide to us for the preparation of accounts and tax returns.
* Please note that Google analytics terms do not allow for data that may identify someone to be passed to them. See the Data Confidentiality section: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en-GB.
Your personal data may be shared with a third party under events that for example might include;
- • we were to sell or buy any business or assets
- • if Advanced Access Ltd and its assets were acquired by a third party
- • if we are under a legal duty
- • if we needed to enforce our terms and conditions of trade
- • any other such agreements which may include fraud protection or credit risk reduction
We do not share your personal data with any third parties for any marketing purpose.
We use email monitoring and blocking software via a third party. Emails sent to us, including attachments, may be monitored and used by us and our third party for monitoring compliance and managing security in line with our policies.
We produce our own e-newsletters/e-shots and send these via a specialised third party email marketing platform. We use their tools and industry standard statistical tools around email opening and clicks to help us monitor and improve on our enewsletters/shots.